Monday, February 14, 2011

1st Valentine Day and 1st Steps

Yes...just a few days before Maddison turns 10 months old, she had her 1st Valentines Day (look at her cute outfit, Grandpa Bill got her)... As Valentines day arrived, so did her first steps. Just a few steps, then KABBOOOMM. As she gets more mobile, both crawling and walking/falling, she has started to get into everything. Hope you enjoy the pictures.

IMG_4940

IMG_4944

IMG_4943

IMG_4957

My auntie Jan put my new shoes on to see if I could walk better.
I didn't know what to do, so I just stood there!

IMG_4885

Ohh I swear I'm not planning on climbing up this couch and over the wall!
*wink wink*

IMG_4930 2

Mom, plates don't go in the food cabinet! Let me help you with this!

IMG_4987

Hey, Daddy drinks out of those cups.  Why are you putting them in here

IMG_4858

Ohhh a new seat!

IMG_4859

Mom! Doing dishes is soooo much fun!!

IMG_4856

Daddy, I can't wait for box car races! Ready, set GO GO GO GO!

IMG_4802

Ohhh mommy plays with paper and so can I!

IMG_4998

Oh oh the paper is out.  Now what?

IMG_4997

Look mommy! I did this all by myself :)

IMG_5000

Ok, now what else can I play with in here?

IMG_5001

Wheew!! Going for walks with GG is exhausting!

;IMG_4829

Bye! Ya'll come back now! Ya hear?

IMG_4982

0 comments:

Search This Blog

About This Blog

Followers

  © Maddison Lynn McDowell Making a Footprint in Our Lives written by Daddy and Mommy April 16, 2010

Back to TOP