Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Very Maddi Christmas - 8 Months

Maddi 1
Daddy Whatcha - doin?

Maddi 2
Look daddy look.  The tree is glowing!

Maddi 3
Ok that's enough of that.

Maddi 4
Now I must sit in my chair and do this modeling thing again.

Maddi 6
Should I pose like this?

Maddi 8
Or show you my serious face?

Maddi 7
How about I model standing up?

Maddi 10
What is this thing?

Maddi 9
hahaha mama I threw the 8 and you can't get it!!

Maddi 11
Mama I want some bling bling!

Maddi 12
Get me bling bling for Christmas mama.  Ok?

Maddi 13
Do you think Santa will get me bling bling if I look this cute?

Maddi 14
I'm stunned by the light.

Maddi 15
Nom Nom Nom!!

Maddi 16
Ohhh look at those long legs.  Should sock monkey be a model, mama?

Maddi Xmas 1
Yes, I said a sock monkey model with long model legs!

Maddi 17
haha a sock monkey model! ha ha that's funny mama!

Maddi 19
Forget the sock monkey, check out my sparkle shoes!

Maddi 21
I must take my shoe off for a closer look.

Maddi 23
I got my shoe and you can't get it!

Maddi 20
Wait mama, is that Santa I hear?

Maddi 18
Is Santa really coming mama?

Maddi 22
Did you wanna look for yourself to see if he's out there?

Maddi Xmas 2
Ahh mama! If I look cute like this, do you promise he will come on Christmas morning?

Maddi 24
Fine, if Santa wont bring me bling bling, I'll take it off my tree!


Maddi 25
Mama did you saw crawl towards you like a tiger?  grrrrrr!

Maddi Xmas 3
Cute mama cute!! A VERY MADDI CHRISTMAS!!
XOXO


0 comments:

Search This Blog

About This Blog

Followers

  © Maddison Lynn McDowell Making a Footprint in Our Lives written by Daddy and Mommy April 16, 2010

Back to TOP