Tuesday, November 16, 2010

7 Months Today!

Thats Right! Maddison turned 7 months old! I figured it was time to do something very special for her. So after convincing mommy that turning 7 months old is a major mile stone, I was off in search of the perfect outfit for a 7 month old princess! My journey lead me any different places, but in the end, it was the most perfect outfit for our little girl!

IMG_2430
Hey are you looking at me?

IMG_2429
Thats right...my dads favorite colors...white and green!

IMG_2426
Hows this for a tease....you cant see what my shirt says!!!

IMG_2415
suckers! he went all the way to Glamis to get me this...and i am only 7 months old

IMG_2396
listen to me.....i got this guy wrapped around my finger! seriously!

IMG_2376
besides...i look good in green and white...just think if I smile....

IMG_2375
what I will get him to do when I turn 1!!!

IMG_2373
better start thinking now...I got 5 months to think of something good!

IMG_2353
I got it!! I am so smart!

IMG_2342
here ya go Dad...(1) Pacifier and (1) painted number 7...Rhino keys PLEASE!
And I'll take you to Glamis with me! maybe!

0 comments:

Search This Blog

About This Blog

Followers

  © Maddison Lynn McDowell Making a Footprint in Our Lives written by Daddy and Mommy April 16, 2010

Back to TOP